FIRST BLOCK4COOP CONFERENCE: BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY
Blockchain has burst onto the scene as a new transversal technology that combines user-friendliness, low cost, high security and transparency, creating a new foundation of trust in information management and contributing to a considerable simplification and acceleration of industrial processes on all levels.
In addition to its use in financial transactions, it is perceived to be able to provide great opportunities to launch new business models due to the distributed nature of its technology, the immutability of its records, and its ability to execute decentralised logic through smart contracts.
This session, aimed at both SMEs and Start-ups, is the first of four technical seminarswhich will deal with the benefits of this technology, show practical cases and visit reference centres where it is being implemented.
- Welcome, FVEM – Adolfo Rey, Managing Director.
- “Presentation of the BLOCK4COOP project”, FVEM – Joseba Sainz de Baranda, Organisation and Innovation Department.
- “Opportunities for the industry through Blockchain”, Ikerlan, Aitor Urbieta, Digital Platform Cyber Security Team Manager.
- “The importance of enabling technologies such as Blockchain in the Digital Transformation of organisations”, GAIA – Tomás Iriondo, Managing Director
- Coffee Break– Networking
- “Building with Blockchain technology in the Cloud”, Amazon Web Services (AWS) – Felix Mezo Gomez, AWS Partner Solutions Architect
- “The foundations of industrial cyber security”, Secure&IT – Hugo Llanos Burguera, Industrial Cyber Security Manager
- Round tabledebate experts.