WEBINAR: HOW TO EXPLOIT TRUSTED TECHNOLOGIES IN THE INDUSTRY IN ORDER TO GENERATE NEW BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES?
Servitization and industry 4.0 are considered two of the most recent trends in the transformation of industrial enterprises. In this context, Blockchain technology and Smart Contracts have burst onto the scene as a technology that combines ease of use, high security and transparency, creating a new foundation of trust in information management. This facilitates the simplification and acceleration of industrial processes on all levels, offering great advantages in the automation of services associated with different business processes, such as: guarantee, quality, maintenance and production.
In this session, the experiences of three companies of the MONDRAGON Corporation (Fagor Arrasate, Mondragon Assembly and Danobat Group) will provide an insight into their approach to the use of Blockchain technology and Smart Contract and their application to the industrial environment. Also, three Basque startups working with Blockchain technology will share their latest developments.
These are the topics we will discuss:
– Welcome and introduction to the Block4COOP project
– Blockchain Technologies at the MONDRAGON Corporation
– Panel of companies with FAGOR ARRASATE, MONDRAGON ASSEMBLY and NOBATGROUP
– Basque cyber security ecosystem
– Wimbitek: reliable interaction between machine and Blockchain
– Kaytek: traceability, quality, production; digitize the industry with Blockchain technology
– CodeContract: smart contracts with Blockchain in the industry
Sign up for free via the link below
This seminar is part of the Block4COOP project financed by Interreg SUDOE